As the school year comes to an end, the health office staff
would like to remind you of a few things.
- All 6th graders will be required to have verification
of Tdap vaccination in order to enter 7th grade and to receive their
class schedules for the fall.
- All medications currently stored in the health office will need
to be picked up by a parent/guardian by June 8, 2018.
- Students requiring medications at school for next school year
will need a new Medication at School form filled out by a physician and signed
by a parent. (Please see attached.)
- Please take advantage of the summer months to get physicals,
immunizations, and preventative dental and health care done.
- HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER BREAK!